Head out to Walking Street by Soi 7smriti saxena
Why should be here?
To catch up over drinks, five different varieties of freshly brewed beer, good cocktails are definitely a highlight. On the drinks side – they are doing a better job than food. Their ambiance is on a darker side with wooden interiors better suited for later part of the evenings.
What is recommended?
- Food – Walking Street’s food menu is stronger on Asian bar and finger food. You can choose from spiced chicken in smoked red pepper sauce, fish fingers, masala Maggie tikka, grilled fish in lemon sauce. If you are chakhna lover then go for regular peanuts and may be some tikkas.
- Drinks – Beer – Jometin special (we prefer the bitter flavour) & Silom Wheat (this is very close in flavour to Hoegaarden), cocktail – Caribbean Sunrise ( rum based drink with cranberry and orange juice) , mocktail – Pan pasand Pan bahar (very refreshing)
What could have been better:
The staff is attentive though service needs to be better.
- Pricing – Rs. 1,600 for two people (approx.) with alcohol. Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any;
- Address – SCO 20, Main Market, Sector 29, Gurgaon
- Timings : 12:30 PM to 1:00 AM
Image credits – Walking Street and Zomato