Vegetarian ‘Must – haves’ at YauatchaSmriti Saxena
What is it? Yauatcha is a definitely a good place, their preparations are close to authentic. Pronounced as ya.u.aa.cha, this establishment by Alan Yau (a successful London-based restaurateur) is a good place for good food. However, after having food at their UK restaurant, I feel their Delhi restaurant needs to do more, but overall good food.
What should you eat? Wondering why am I focussing on vegetarian dishes only, I wanted to do it different this time, to see dishes have been adapted for an Indian pallet. Here’s what we tried and we absolutely loved:
- Soup: Asian Greens with Tofu
- Salad : Vegetarian Duck salad
- Starters : Vegetable Shanghai dumplings
- Szechuan Veg Tofu Claypot
- stir fried udon noodle
- Mushroom Asparagus Cheung fun
- Drinks – Jasmine Green Tea.
- Cuisines – Pan Asian
- Cost – ₹2,600 for two people (approx.) VAT & service charges extra
- Timings – 12 Noon to 1 AM
- Where ? Level 2, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi