Top 5 places for Car – Khana in Delhismriti saxena
Car-O-Bar always goes hand in hand with Car-Khana. So before you get started with your plan, you may wanna grab some finger food. Here’s a list of places where you can enjoy best of finger food with your favourite drink in Delhi :
Azadullah’s Fry Centre : a.k.a Jahangir Fried chicken– It has been the first shop under the Jama Masjid side of the iron footbridge at Daryaganj.
- Where: below the bridge on Netaji Subhash Chandra Marg
- Must have : Fried chicken
- Landmark: It has a board saying “hamari koi branch nahin hai.” (we don’t have a branch)
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Green Chick Chop:One of the ‘go to’ place for the people in the Vasant Kunj area and around.
- Where: 3 & 4, Sector B, Pocket 10, CSC, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Must have: any thing tandoori or kebabs
- Landmark: Its the market that has a lot of ATMs
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Pappi Machhi Wala: It’s a one man show, doing everything himself, from driving up with his ingredients in a Toyota Qualis to marinating the fish or chicken.
- Where: Opposite Adarsh School, Near Furniture Market, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi
- Landmark: Opposite Hindustan Petrol Pump
- Must have: Tandoori chicken, Seekh Kebab and of course Fish Tikka
- Timings: 7:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Khandani Pakorewala : For the love of those awesome chutneys accompanying those finger licking pakoras
- Where: Ring Road Market,Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi
- Landmark: On the Ring Road, moving from Bhikaji Cama Place towards Safdarjung Hospital, you’ll find the shop on the first left turn after the Bhikaji flyover.
- Must have : Any kind of Pakoras with their awesome chutney
- Timings: 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
34 Chowrangee Lane: For the mouth watering rolls
- Where: C-28, Amar Colony Market, Lajpat Nagar 4, New Delhi
- Landmark: its somwehere in the lane between Sharma Chaat Bhandaar and Amritsari Chaap Wale
- Must have: double egg, soya chap and chicken tikka role
- Timings: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Hot & Hot: The Chinese food van opposite Aurobindo Market
- Where: Opposite Aurobindo Shopping Complex, Green Park, New Delhi
- Landmark: bang opposite Pyarelal jewellers in Aurobindo market
- Must have: Chinese finger food
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM