BOTS – 9 places where women enjoy more than men in DelhiSmriti Saxena
BOTS: Battle of the sexes! Does that remind of Hit FM’s RJ Sarthak’s popular show? It used to be our favourite as well. So, much so that we are inspired by the idea, every Wednesday will be a ‘Battle of sexes’ day for gaining insights into some things that will help you understand Delhiites better. SHere’s our first:
- Sarojini Nagar : The land where the top international brands are literally sold anywhere below Rs. 500, so this had to top the list.
- Janpath : Another one to the kitty. Shopper’s paradise for the love of style and that too affordable.
- Dilli Haat : Handicrafts, chicken kari, and the flavours of different states of India have been successful in making us visit this place again and again.
- Khan market : We enjoy this place for those awesome restaurants, for the wholesome experience of shopping – mix of designer, branded stuff and street side things such as clothes, shoes and even jewellery, picking up things to experiment that new dish we have learnt from our colleague or the person we know, etc. etc. etc.
- Greater Kailash (M Block) : For those amazing corner shops, those branded ones and those exclusive boutiques. We also visit GK to see what’s new in Fashion.
- Vasant Kunj : The mall destination. For movies, coffee, catching, shopping and more. From designer wears in Emporio to Pantaloons in Ambience Mall, this place has it all.
- Lajpat Nagar : One for sure destination where we shop for Indian traditional clothes and fabrics etc. If we want to create a replica of any designer outfit and we think that our tailor has the talent to do same or something similar, then this is the Pandora’s box.
- Rajouri Garden : The moment wedding dates of any of our family members get confirmed, our blood pressure rises not because of anything else but ‘what will I wear, I don’t have clothes and of course what I have I can repeat it”. This is an absolute place for finding our Punjabi style wedding clothes.
- Kamla Nagar: This is the ‘go to’ market for all DU girls after Sarojini. This place is for shopping, awesome food and cool place to check out crowd.