Rs. 100 for unlimited number of a variety of mangoes at the “Delhi Summer Festival”Smriti Saxena
What is it? Delhi’s mango favourite mango festival has now joined hands with the Delhi Summer festival. It’s a three-day long event at Dilli Haat in Janakpuri where you can eat an unlimited number of a variety of mangoes just for Rs. 100.
- When? 24 – 26 June 26
- Timings? 11: 00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Closest metro station: Tilak Nagar
- What Else? You can enjoy summer fruits, cold desserts and cool beverages.
- Did you know ? Some interesting quick facts about mangoes:
- There are more than 1365 varieties of mangoes grown all across the globe, and it is just It is India that cultivates around 1000 varieties;
- In addition to cricket and Bollywood, Indians and Pakistanis are mad about mangoes too? Mango is the national fruit of India and Pakistan;
- India is the largest producer of mangoes but manages less than 1 percent of international mango trade? Why is that? It is because this country also consumes most of its own production.