Swim on top of the world : Marina Bay sandsSmriti Saxena
If you are a luxury traveller or you are someone who believes in then this hotel is definitely an experience in itself
Why should you be here? To swim on top of the world. Yes, to experience the stunning infinity pool and ofcourse to stay at one of the most spectacular hotel in Singapore. It’s known to be one of the most iconic attraction of the Lion City. However, the opportunity to swim at the infinity pool is only open to hotel guests but then there’s a way to do it. Read on to find more.
What is it about the stay? Let me explain in simple words. If Venetian is to Macau, then Marina Bay is to Singapore.
There are several reasons why this property is worth a stay atleast two nights:
- To experience the grandeur. It’s 57 storey megastructure consist of 3 towers, connected by a vast, curved-surfboard-like deck, the SkyPark. It’s the 6th largest in Asia and the 34th largest in the world, and has made its entry into the “World’s 100 Largest Hotels” list.
- To play at a Casino, they have a huge one.
- To see those stunning performances. There is something always happening, you can find out an event of your choice : click here
- To witness the beautiful panoramic view of the city and stunning sunsets with all of the lights on as the infinity pool is open until 11:00 AM.
- To see the gorgeous fountain show. Its usually said this show beats those of Dubai and Vegas, so it’s a must do thing. There are holographic mermaids coming out of the fountains, Neptune sailing out of the dancing drops, and much more.
What else can you do? The Bayfront metro stop is directly under Marina Bay Sands, so once you check in, get out and explore the city. Check the things to do list here.
Places to visit nearby: There’s a long list. Check out the entire list on ‘places to visit in Singapore’ here.
How to book Marina Bay sands ¼ of the price? Plan smart. Use your frequent flying miles, check out the hotel direct booking offers or the sands rewards. Don’t forget to visit the hotel website before you book.
Other useful information:
- Virtual tour of the infinity pool here
- Singapore Travel Guide : Click here
- How to reach Marina Bay sands : Click here