5 off beat things to do in Goasmriti saxena
If you have done your touristy things and are looking to do something different then here is a quick list of things that some activities to try out:
- Spice Plantation tours: Visit to spice plantations is one of the most popular things amongst tourists in Goa. There are a privately arranged spice tours that you can explore. This is a unique way through which localities introduce you to the spices and usually the tourists are treated to a vegetarian goan lunch cooked with local butter oil (ghee) and local spices.
- Tropical wildlife: Around 20% of Goa consists of wildlife sanctuaries. They’re open all year round, although October to March is the best time to visit. The two main sanctuaries are Bhagwan Mahvir (of which Mollem National Park is a part) and Cotigao.
- Crocodile Dundee : You can choose this tour to enjoy a closer look of the Indian Mugger Crocodile in mangrove backwaters.
- Experience the glorious sunset or sunrise : You could enjoy the majestic sunrise or sunset either from the air or from the water. You can opt to go on sailing boats, go kayaking or be on cruise and be in the water to see as it happens. Alternatively, you could be in a hot air balloon or a helicopter for that beautiful 360 degree aerial view.
- Get mesmerised by the underwater world: Try out the awesome scuba diving, deep sea fishing, rock fishing, bottom trolling or snorkeling. In addition to these, there are also dolphin spotting tours available that you can choose from.
Additionally, Goa tourism also offers white water rafting packages, you can try doing that as well.
In case you also want to the other touristy things, then click here.
To view the Goa tourism packages, click here